I want to start off by saying Happy New Years!
Last year I didn’t make any goals for myself. I wasn’t motivated to do anything besides work, and I was working so much that I wasn’t driven to do anything in my spare time. This year I plan on working a lot less and focusing on my health and happiness, and some of my readers know this is a huge theme in all my posts. I do have things that I would like to start doing and things I want to start doing again.
Goals for 2018:
1. Blogging a few times a month- I want to blog more and write about things I love. Last year I blogged every few months, but this year I would like to pick a day of every week to post something.
2. Workout 4 times a week- Since I have moved I have been good at working out almost every day, but this year I would like to create myself a set schedule, so I know what to expect and get a decent workout a few times a week.
3. Diet- When I say diet I don’t mean doing any fad diets, but I would like to be more careful about what goes in my body, and I would like to cut out processed foods.
4. Volunteer- I would love to find an animal shelter I can help. I have always loved animal’s way more than people, and I think it would be a fantastic goal to set myself. So, if anyone knows a good animal shelter in New Hampshire, let me know!
5. Attitude- Overall, I am a happy person, and I try to look on the bright side of things, but lately I am feeling unmotivated to do much, and I want to get out of this rut. I think accomplishing each of my goals will help me stay motivated and help with my attitude and outlook on life.
6. Finish School- I want to finish as soon as possible! I am almost there; I need to stay focused and just go for it.
I know everyone will be making new year’s resolutions, and what their goals are, but I feel like writing it out and posting my goals publicly will help me stay motivated to start and finish them all. I would love to know what everyone else has set for themselves and how they plan to accomplish their goals?