Lately, I have been getting a lot of messages about what makeup line I use, or what I do to take care of my skin and hair. First, I want to say it’s not all about the products, good skin and hair start on the inside. I have been watching what I eat and working out daily since I have moved. I also have been drinking more water and tea than I ever have before. I drink Arbonne detox tea regularly, and I take biotin every day, these two things help with perfect skin and hair!
That said, I have six go-to products that I use regularly:
1. Dermalogica PreCleanse Balm- This is an oil I put on my face before washing it, and it gets rid of all the dirt, makes my skin beautiful and bright for my favorite wash!
2. Arbonne Smoothing Facial Cleanser- I use this in the morning and right before bed. I have susceptible skin, and this does wonders! It tightens my pores and leaves a beautiful glow. Plus, it smells delicious!
3. Vitamin C- In the mornings I always use vitamin c serum on my face, and I let it dry before doing anything else. It helps my skin glow all day long!
4. Olay Regenerist Luminous- This is a gel moisturizer that acts as an overnight mask. It is very thick, so I only use a little, and it lasts all night and allows me to sleep like a princess!
5. Arbonne Deep Cleansing Mask- I use this once a week. This is a godsend. It dries quickly, and penetrates deep into your pores and clears everything up instantly. It is strong, so using it more than once a week can hurt your skin more than help it, but when you use it correctly, it is impressive. It leaves your skin soft and glowing.
6. Luster Premium White, 2 Minute Whitening Treatment- I use this once or twice a week, and it works. It is about ten dollars at a drug store and is one of the best at home whitening treatments I have ever used. After the second time I used it, I noticed a dramatic difference!
All these products are useful if you are on a budget and want to take care of yourself! Like I said before it all starts with what goes inside. Good skin is challenging work, but most certainly worth it. Be conscious and mindful of what goes into your body and on your skin.